Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 4 - Our First Gingerbread House


ChristmasCountdown-001-1-1
 


 
For Day 4 of our Christmas Countdown, we decorated a gingerbread house. One of my local friends makes beautiful, fresh and sturdy gingerbread houses and sells them already assembled with extra frosting to decorate. I had always wanted to make a gingerbread house, but was a little intimidated by the assembly process, so I jumped at the chance to get one pre-made.

When we received our gingerbread house last weekend, it looked and smelled so good we had to resist the urge to eat it! We finally had the opportunity to decorate it last night. As I was setting up the supplies, Nathan exclaimed "I'm so excited!"


They couldn't wait to get started.


The decorating and sampling began!


"No, Hannah, the trees go on the yard, not in your mouth!"





Go to our Christmas Countdown post to see all of our activities so far!

1 comment: