Monday, September 10, 2012

Are you crafty?

Are you crafty? I am not. I mean, I have sewn a couple of things in my life (most recently, burp cloths for baby Ray). And I do enjoy crocheting. But beyond that, any craft ideas that I ever have turn out terribly. That's okay though! The way I look at it, that's why Etsy was invented. I can buy all those cool crafty things that others make and pass them off as my own enjoy them.

Fortunately, I've had the pleasure of meeting some very crafty, talented ladies as we have moved around the country. One of those is my friend Rachel, who has a great blog called Family Ever After. It has been fun to watch her blog take off in the last few years, she has gotten so popular! I can see why, even though I am not crafty in the least, I still enjoy her blog.

I mention her blog today because Rachel is trying to win a contest for a living room makeover. Her post explaining why you should vote for her is hilarious, so head on over and check it out: Please and Plank You.


Do you like to craft? If so, what was your latest project?

6 comments:

  1. I've never considered myself as a crafty person, but lately I've been OBSESSED with pinterest and have found my desire to be crafty come to light! So far, so good...no major disasters! I'm hoping one day...when the kids are in high school and no longer want my attention to learn to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You'll have to blog some of your creations!!!!

      Delete
  2. No, not so good at crafting, better at cooking.

    Hey I've got a GREAT giveaway for some beautiful lingerie today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm totally going to enter once I get the chance after the kiddos are in bed!

      Delete
  3. This was so thoughtful of you! You are so talented, and if you ask me, cooking is crafting!!! You are awesome :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete