Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Color Background

You may have noticed that I have changed my background color. Actually, you probably haven't noticed because most likely I am the only one who obsesses about these things.

I run my blog through Mozilla Firefox. In Firefox it was a lovely light tan color. I loved it. It made me happy. Today, however, on a whim I opened my blog in Internet Explorer and nearly died. It was an unsightly orange/brown vomit color. I immediately decided something must be done. A majority of people use IE as their browser and how sad would it be if someone did not re-visit my blog because of the hideousness of the background color?!

The current background is what I came up with. It is a nice light tan color in IE and more of a light gray color in Firefox and Safari. Please let me know if what you are seeing is different. I really do not want my blog to be an eye-sore!

5 comments:

  1. I'm using Safari, and I can tell a noticeable difference--in a good way! On my screen, your background straddles a light tan/tope color--a nice contrast with the pinks. Just a few shades makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Amy, it is a very noticeable and nice change. You blog is most definitely not ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've blog hopped onto your lovely blog and seeing all this food I just had to add myself as your newest follower. I really like this colour by the way...very easy on the eyes and when you have bad eyes like mine you need it to be easy!
    Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
    Warm wishes from a very snowy and cold UK
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com
    – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to add one more browser to the mix, I'm viewing your page with Opera right now. I see more of the tan than gray in the background. It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everybody! This feedback really helps!

    ReplyDelete